This page provides links to resources for authors interested creating new content or adapting content provided by others. If you can't find an answer to your question, please feel free to contact technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
Authoring Content - Guides and Tutorials
- New Author Guide - Tips and best practices for new authors.
- XML Languages - Learn more about the XML languages that make the site.
- Create a Module - Three easy steps to create a module in minutes.
- Edit a Module - Learn more about Edit-in-Place and Full Source CNXML editors.
- Create a Collection - Assemble books, courses, and other complex structures out of published modules.
- Express Edit - Quickly check out published content to a work area for editing.
- Import and Export - A guide to importing and exporting content for offline editing.
- Author Feedback - Find out how to track how others are using your content.
- Create a Lens - Endorse or suggest content to other users.
- Brand a Lens - Select members can add branding to their lenses.